October 1, 2005 - New Top-Level Domain at DomainZoo: .JOBSTUCSON, AZ, October 1, 2005 Give job seekers a direct line to your business! Perfect for the Human Resources Management community, .JOBS provides a simple, fast and consistent destination for employment information and job opportunities at your company. And now it's available at DomainZoo for just $114.95, over $35 less than the competition! (The application fee is just $34.95 - more than $15 less the competition!)
- Position and place your company's HR interests on the Web using your yourcompany.jobs domain.
- Give jobs seekers a place to find specific career information.
- Eliminate congestion, confusion and distraction on your home page.
- Complement and enhance your company's current best practices in hiring.
- Create a more streamlined recruiting process for HR professionals.
- It's backed by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) with over 190,000 members worldwide.
Best of all, .JOBS is a restricted domain, meaning applicants are subject to a verification process to confirm they qualify for a .JOBS domain name — no cyber-squatting, no name-hoarding, no hassle. So find that original .JOBS domain name and save!
Note: .JOBS domains become active September 1, 2005, if your application is approved
Learn More about .JOBS